Ideas and suggestions for window treatments, slipcovers, nursery decor and bedding...and other thoughts and inspirations for your home and garden...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hooray for the Red, White, and Blue






I took a little break from my normal home decor projects to make a couple of cute john john's for my sweet grandson. Grayson is almost one year old-I can't believe it!! He is crawling everywhere, up and down steps, included...with a little coaching from his Poppa, Bobby :)
I love these little outfits on baby boys-classic little rompers...great for summertime and picnics, get-togethers and a parade!!!
There are lots of variations, but I love the classic ones with a little elastic added to the legs. I enlisted the help of my daughter, Lauren, to cut out the fabric for Grayson's little suits. She did a great job and saved me some time in the mix. As a matter of fact, she cut out enough fabric for about 7 outfits. I put together a couple the other night...the red plaid should work for the 4th of July parade...all Grayson needs now is a little flag to wave :)
Happy 4th of July to you all...here's to the RED, WHITE AND BLUE!!!!! Enjoy your picnics and get-togethers, fireworks and parades!

2 comments:

  1. Love them! Thanks so much! He looks so cute in them. We Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute!!! I remember when you used to dress us in cute little jumpers and such! I saw this local show on TV yesterday and made me think of you. I'll link the clip. There's a video on the right too! Watch it! She lives in St. Louis. You could be on this show!

    http://www.ksdk.com/life/programming/local/showme/story.aspx?storyid=204289&catid=78

    ReplyDelete