Ideas and suggestions for window treatments, slipcovers, nursery decor and bedding...and other thoughts and inspirations for your home and garden...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Year, New Slipcovers...




Happy New Year everyone! A little late with my wishes, but as usual, we have had many busy days~at work and at home. I am sure many of you know that my precious little Grandson, Grayson, was hospitalized for several days at the beginning of the new year with RSV. (Lauren blogged about Grayson's hospital visit~ www.gracethroughourworld.blogspot.com.) This was not the best of beginnings for this year, but-we praise God for his recovery!!!! And, I am so thankful to have him home and happy....so, we are truly blessed and, with the new year, we will now proceed.
I am now playing "catch up" with my sewing projects, but have managed to add a few new pieces to "my booth" at OLD SOUTH ANTIQUE MALL in Dothan and to "the nook under the stairs" at Troy Antiques. I will post some other items over the next few days, but for now-a sofa with a natural cotton slipcover. This piece is 90" long and 36" deep- oversized and comfy-with 5" boxed seat cushions and traditional rolled arms. The slipcover has a tailored skirt that falls from the cushion deck and all pieces are self-corded. The cushions have zippered closures. This 100% cotton has a small pattern that gives the fabric great texture. The fabric has been prewashed and dried, taking care of all shrinkage issues. Delivery is available-free of charge-for the Dothan or Troy area.

No comments:

Post a Comment