Ideas and suggestions for window treatments, slipcovers, nursery decor and bedding...and other thoughts and inspirations for your home and garden...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Nook Under the Stairs

I have decided to "branch out" and take a few samples to our local antique shop. I hope to find new clients as well as sell some things that I have made, found, or redesigned. My good friend and I will share this tiny "nook under the staircase" at On the Square Antiques in Troy. Kathy is super talented and makes amazing stitcheries for framing. We have exhibited at arts and crafts shows together in the past. I look forward to this endeavor...although I think we are already crowding our space. There is not enough room for my slipcovered club chair and ottoman. Perhaps, later, we will have to take a larger space; but for now, it will be fun to plunder through our "nook" to find a treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment