Ideas and suggestions for window treatments, slipcovers, nursery decor and bedding...and other thoughts and inspirations for your home and garden...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Slips and Stuff...Coming Sooner or Later!















Hey! We've been out on the hunt for some "new" projects...not that we have time, but while we're out, we're always on the hunt. And, we found a few things to slipcover and refurbish. I just thought I would share the "befores" now...and, to let you know that I am not exactly sure when the "afters" will post.
I am still working on my "decorator" projects. Those projects sometimes "grow", which is never a bad thing...but it does cut into my time. I really love working on my projects-the projects where I work with the client...it's a bit more personal and fulfilling. But, the decorators know more people...and payday is good any day.
My current job has me wrapped up in cream colored silk and braided trim-over 30 yards of each...for lined and interlined drapery panels for the master; and the same fabric and trim for the windows of the bath made into tailored valances that will be hung from rods and rings. Beautiful...but the off white always scares me a little-afraid I will get it "dirty" before installation time.
So, here are the photos-( including the beautiful roses from the garden)...can't wait to work on these things!!
And, have I told you how much I adore all things and anything "Holly Hobbie"? It's just something about the sweetness -and simple goodness. I love her world...the perfect world.

No comments:

Post a Comment