Ideas and suggestions for window treatments, slipcovers, nursery decor and bedding...and other thoughts and inspirations for your home and garden...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Antique Drapery Rod Company






This is one great drapery rod source...I have considered having it available in a storefront-but, the investment is huge...for me. So for now, I will continue to offer this hardware to my clients by showing sample rods, rings, finials and colorways.
This company offers beautiful iron, wood, and bamboo drapery rods, rings, finials, brackets...and lots of other accessories, including items for the bath.
I've included some photos of a recent client's order...for wood hardware for her dining room. She opted for a whitewash gold colorway, which is beautiful alone...but, after receiving it and seeing the fabric (a gorgeous soft green silk with crossthreads of bronze) for the drapes-it was necessary to alter the color of the hardware. I applied a dark glaze to each piece...and, as you can see...the difference is amazing...
I know she will be totally thrilled with the finished product.
Let me know if I can help you with your drapery hardware...there are lots and lots of options.

No comments:

Post a Comment